Monday 10 October 2011

Are you still LIKE me?

I've been searching for so long, a way to release and relax my mind about him. He seems changed a lot. But I still can notice that he still like me... Like or Love? Well, I prefer "love" than the so called "like". I love him anyway even though he did not want to mention that he love or like me. It is not easy to maintain a relationship, either between family, friends or even lovers.

Oh God. Can you point me a correct way to love him? I do not want to stalk him every moment i suspecting him.

But, please, dat girl, i do hope u can find ur own and true love, He is my own and my only true love, can you please let me go instead i say "let him go"?

I dont like to cry, because it can make me get weak and even weaker. Im not strong, if u know me, im really weak and helpless. Ironically, I always cry even though I do not like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment